Friday, March 26, 2010

Welcome!

Hey guys,

Welcome to Omegle Awesomeness (I couldn't think of a cooler name...), a blog where I plan on posting copies of entertaining conversations I have with strangers on omegle.com.

If you're not familiar with omegle.com, it's a website where you can anonymously and randomly chat with strangers all across the universe. There are a lot of nice, personable people on omegle, but as with anything involving human interactions, there are also quite a few wackjobs (I'm somewhere in between the two).

In these conversations, I am You while Stranger is the random crazy/disturbing/unfortunate person I'm talking with.

I don't have a real deadline for updates or anything like that, but I'll try to add on to this as often as I can.

I've got to go, the carbon monoxide detector's going off, and I feel a bit dizzy.

Until next time,
Coco S.

No comments:

Post a Comment